ServTech is in the center of different European and international networks of excellence.
In varying consortia with leading industries and research organisations in Europe, ServTech has acquired substantial research funds for large-scale research projects from the European Commission. They include FP7 IP projects, such as the Management of Dynamic Manufacturing Networks (IMAGINE), and Horizon 2020 projects, such as An Integrated Platform for Managing the Product-Service Lifecycle (ICP4Life).
ServTech’s expertise lies in:
- service engineering methodologies for advanced service-based applications,
- the use of business process management techniques in conjunction with SOA,
- business process compliance techniques for regulatory purposes,
- on-demand declarative languages and techniques for empowering users, and
- event analysis and processing for service-enabled applications.
ServTech is committed to pooling, coordinating and consolidating research activities in service science and innovation all across Europe. It focuses on real-world challenges that demand the use of multiple conceptual, methodological and substantive approaches.
Research & Development Projects
ServTech has been successful in acquiring research funds from European resources.