The Scientific Academy for Service Technology
Cutting edge research in demanding projects
Turn your data into smart data and make your applications smart
The Scientific Academy for Service Technology e.V. (ServTech) is a non-profit research association aiming to advance engineering science and education of service-oriented systems and applications.
ServTech promotes science, research, development, application and qualification in the area of socio-technical systems integration and engineering.
ServTech’s activities include:
- application-oriented scientific research,
- development, planning, and staging of scientific events like conferences and workshops,
- on-demand vocational education and training in software service engineering, and
ServTech particularly supports the work of young researchers through awards and research stays.
Results of ServTech's activities are to benefit the general good; for example through publications in specialist magazines, scholarly journals and in conference volumes.
ServTech received substantial research funds from the EC.
ServTech is well-networked with renowned industries and research institutions in Europe and world.wide.
Technology Transfer & Education
ServTech offers on-demand seminars on current and upcoming IT topics.
ServTech organises and actively participates in dedicated workshops, summer schools and seminars throughout Europe.
ServTech publishes its scientific findings, innovative designs, and software solutions in specialist magazines, scholarly journals, and in conference volumes.
International Conference on Service-oriented Computing
ServTech is the main sponsor of this flagship conference in service-oriented computing, alternately held in Europe, the Americas, and Asia, including the Pacific Rim.
ServTech was founded in 2007 by leading experts from industry and academia world-wide to support innovation and progress in Service-Oriented Computing (SOC). ServTech pursues exclusively and directly non-profit making research and other scientific activities.
- Antonio Brogi, Stefano Forti, and Marco Gaglianese from the Department of Computer Science at the University of Pisa receive the Best Paper Award of ICSOC 2019 for their […]
- Davide Neri, Ph.D. student at the University of Pisa, receives the SummerSOC Young Researcher Award 2019 sponsored by ServTech for his outstanding paper entitled: “Design principles, architectural smells, and […]
- The preparation of ICSOC 2019 has begun. The organization committee has published the Calls for Papers and Workshops. This year, the conference will be held in […]
- This year, the PC co-chairs Maja Vukovic (left), Claus Pahl (2nd from right), and Jianwei Yin (right) presented the Best Research Paper Award to Yun Yang and […]
- With 170 international participants, ICSOC 2018 was well attended in Hangzhou, China. Thus, the Hangzhou event continues the successful 16-year history of ICSOC. The workshops, the […]