The Scientific Academy for Service Technology
Cutting edge research in demanding projects
Turn your data into smart data and make your applications smart
The Scientific Academy for Service Technology e.V. (ServTech) is a non-profit research association aiming to advance engineering science and education of service-oriented systems and applications.
ServTech promotes science, research, development, application and qualification in the area of socio-technical systems integration and engineering.
ServTech’s activities include:
- application-oriented scientific research,
- development, planning, and staging of scientific events like conferences and workshops,
- on-demand vocational education and training in software service engineering, and
ServTech particularly supports the work of young researchers through awards and research stays.
Results of ServTech's activities are to benefit the general good; for example through publications in specialist magazines, scholarly journals and in conference volumes.
ServTech received substantial research funds from the EC.
ServTech is well-networked with renowned industries and research institutions in Europe and world.wide.
Technology Transfer & Education
ServTech offers on-demand seminars on current and upcoming IT topics.
ServTech organises and actively participates in dedicated workshops, summer schools and seminars throughout Europe.
ServTech publishes its scientific findings, innovative designs, and software solutions in specialist magazines, scholarly journals, and in conference volumes.
International Conference on Service-oriented Computing
ServTech is the main sponsor of this flagship conference in service-oriented computing, alternately held in Europe, the Americas, and Asia, including the Pacific Rim.
ServTech was founded in 2007 by leading experts from industry and academia world-wide to support innovation and progress in Service-Oriented Computing (SOC). ServTech pursues exclusively and directly non-profit making research and other scientific activities.
- Stefan Kehrer won the 2018 Young Researcher Award, which was delivered by Prof. Krämer during SummerSOC 2018. The awarded work entitled “Migrating Parallel Applications to the Cloud” […]
- ICSOC 2018 will take place in Hangzhou on the southeast coast of China, just an hour away from Shanghai. Hangzhou is well-known for the magnificent Westlake. […]
- Our congratulations on a rewarding conference Carlos Canal and his co-organzers put in place in Malaga this year. The keynotes were well received, the conference and […]
- At the 11th Symposium and Summer School On Service-Oriented Computing (SummerSoc), Florian Haupt, a research associate and PhD student at the University of Stuttgart, received the […]